We’re looking to partner with next-level bloggers who understand the value of using content marketing to build trust along the buyer journey.
Your content should be well-structured, technically-accurate and engaging – but most importantly, it should be research-backed and full of personality.
We are NOT a content mill, we are a small specialized content marketing agency that focuses on writing the highest quality content for thought-leader based companies.
Each month, we’ll provide you with an outline and audio from a client interview. We need you to conduct further research on the topics and pull together facts and stats to produce insanely interesting and educational content.
The perfect writer will commit to writing four blog posts per month. We’re looking for long-term partners, and we make sure our writers are taken care of and well-paid.
- Four (4) blog posts per month, between 800-1000 words per post
- Original, high-quality, content that conveys our client’s tone and voice.
- SEO-optimized content for one to two long-tail keywords per post – We do NOT keyword stuff and we expect your blog posts to sound natural and engaging.
- Quality content that has been proofread and edited so they’re ready to publish.
- Up to two rounds of revisions based on our feedback, if needed.
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofreading, and formatting – you must be a native English speaker.
- Ability to turnaround four (4) blog posts in five (5) business days.
Why Partner With Us?
- Opportunities for more long-term writing projects – Once you get used to our content creation style, there will be more possibilities to expand your work with us.
- High-quality writing samples to fill your portfolio (this is a ghostwriting position).
- Competitive compensation – Even though you’ll never have to write an article from scratch, we pay top industry rates so you can focus on writing world-class content – and we pay on-time :)
- Steady monthly work – We don’t take one-off projects and our clients typically stick around for the long-term, which means steady work for you.
- Monthly feedback – If you’re a great writer, you thrive off feedback to improve your writing. We provide regular feedback to help you improve the technical aspects of your writing and better grasp brand voice of the content you write. We’ll never leave you in the dark.
- Organized, predictable processes – Every step and detail is planned out so you’re never left guessing what’s next or if the client is happy with your work. When you join, we’ll have writer briefs, style guides, target audience personas and everything you need to be successful.