We’re looking to partner with a next-level blogger who understands the value of using content marketing to build trust along the patient and consumer journey.
Your content should be well-structured, technically accurate, and research-backed, as well as engaging and enjoyable to read.
The clients you’ll be writing for are in the medical field and range from concierge doctors to specialists to medical device retailers.
The content will cover a range of medical topics, depending on the client’s field and target audience. Preference will be given to writers who have an interest or experience in writing for the medical field.
About Our Process
We are NOT a content mill; we are a small specialized content marketing agency that focuses on writing the highest quality content for thought-leader based companies.
Each month, we’ll provide you with:
- An outline with organization and structure for the content
- Audio and/or video from client interviews, webinars, or other digital content
- SEO keywords
- The client’s writer brief and style guide
From you, we ask for:
- Engaging writing that channels the client’s voice and expertise
- Supporting research and statistics that reinforce the content
- Four (4) blog posts per month, varying in length between 1,000-1,200 words per post
- Two (2) newsletter intros, about two paragraphs long
- Original, high-quality content that conveys our client’s tone and voice
- SEO-optimized content for one to two long-tail keywords per post
- We provide the keywords.
- We do NOT keyword stuff, and we expect blog posts to sound natural and engaging.
- We do not require extensive SEO knowledge and are happy to provide training.
- Up to two rounds of revisions based on feedback from the editor, if needed
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofreading, and formatting — you must be a native English speaker
- Complete accuracy to the source material (client interviews) and the client’s brand
- Ability to turn around four blog posts and two newsletter intros in four business days
Why Partner With Us?
- Organized, predictable processes. Every step and detail is planned out, so you’re never left guessing what’s next or if the client is happy with your work. When you join, we’ll have writer briefs, style guides, target audience descriptions, and everything you need to be successful.
- Opportunities for more long-term writing projects.
- Competitive compensation. Even though you’ll never have to write an article from scratch, we pay top industry rates so you can focus on writing world-class content (and we pay on time!).
- Steady monthly work. We don’t take one-off projects and our clients typically stick around for the long-term, which means steady work for you.
- Monthly feedback. If you’re a great writer, you thrive off feedback to improve your writing. We provide regular feedback to help you improve the technical aspects of your writing and better grasp the brand voice of the content you write. We’ll never leave you in the dark.
Interested? We’d Love to Hear From You!
Please apply here, share your portfolio, and tell us a little about yourself.