Who is Fluxe?
Fluxe is a content marketing agency that helps brilliant leaders grow their businesses by sharing their best ideas and stories with targeted audiences.
We create educational content (articles, ebooks, email sequences etc.) based on monthly interviews with our clients, making it easy for them to share their best ideas quickly without compromising their brand voice.
We serve fast-growing professional services businesses, consultants and eCommerce businesses.
We’re immensely passionate about helping our clients generate amazing content, and now we’re looking for a Content Marketing Strategist to help us bring out the best in our work product by acting as the strategic arm of our client teams.
- You’re incredibly passionate about creating strategies that help businesses grow.
- You’re familiar with different content delivery styles, including blogs, articles, lead magnets, and books, both as a creator and a consumer.
- You think in lists and are highly analytical, and you intuitively understand spreadsheets.
- You have strong analytical skills and can turn data into measurable action steps, then explain them to a team.
- You love to research and you’re good at it. If there’s an answer to a problem, you’re going to be the first one to find it.
- You’re highly organized and known as a self-starter.
- You live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, or can reasonably make the trip on a weekly basis.
- You’re comfortable working remotely alongside a remote team.
- You’re able to accurately type at least 60 wpm.
- Develop client marketing strategies based on the client’s goals, keyword research, and the processes we teach you.
- Collaborate with a team to produce strategic content that meets the client’s specific goals.
- Research and brainstorm new monthly content topics for clients across several different industries.
- Provide feedback and training to help our writers constantly improve their writing each month.
- Manage and retain up to 12 clients.
Fluxe is located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. You’ll be working remotely and getting together with the local team on an as-needed basis.
Why Should You Apply?
- You love to think on your feet and you have no shortage of good ideas.
- You get excited about solving new problems.
- You naturally gravitate toward tasks that require research to complete.
- You love staying organized and creating processes to follow. Working with data comes naturally and you enjoy tracking metrics.
- You have a basic understanding of keyword research and keyword strategy, and you would love to learn more about SEO.
- You love marketing and want to learn more about content marketing and SEO.