Welcome to my first podcast! I’ve been wanting to get this going for quite some time now and after talking to Stephen Zralek, who you’ll meet on the podcast, I knew I couldn’t wait any longer. The information Stephen shares is critical for any business using or considering using social media. I couldn’t think of a better person to kick my podcasts off with.
Stephen is an Attorney at Bone McAllester Norton focused on Social Media law, intellectual property and dispute resolution.
Highlights from this podcast:
- What businesses need to know about the legal side of social media
- Why businesses need to be proactive in social media
- 2 of the biggest things businesses need to avoid in social media
- How new laws are affecting our privacy online
- What you need to know about giving endorsements in social media
- 4 regulations every business should know